Monday, November 27, 2006

New Ways To Contact The White Rhino - Skype + New E-Mail

This is one of those situations akin to when a political candidate announces that he is scheduling a press conference to announce his candidacy for some office. This is my announcement that there will soon be an announcement about the launch of my new Executive Search firm - White Rhino Partners. The formal announcment will come in a few weeks.

In the meantime, in anticipation of that event, I want to make the readers of The White Rhino Report aware of some changes in the way that I can be contacted. Beginning today, my two primary e-mail addresses will be:

achase@whiterhinopartners.com

achase47@gmail.com

I also now have Skype capabilities. My Skype name is: al.chase

If you are a Skype user, please send me your Skype name so that I can add it to my contact list.

I look forward to hearing from you, and to telling you more details about White Rhino Partners. Stay tuned!

Al

1 comment:

John_Cass said...

Al, congratulations on the new company, my skype name is bostonmarketing. The baby is home from the hospital.