Friday, December 09, 2005

Announcing "The White Rhino's Favorite Links From A-Z"

Now that I have figured out how to add Links to this site, there is no stopping me! When I added the first two Links - "Al Chase LinkedIn Profile" and "Bobby's Best" - I noticed an inadvertent alphabetic pattern emerging. Since pattern recognition is one of my strong suits, I decided to play with the idea of continuing the theme. When I suggested to one of my regular readers that I was thinking of creating "The White Rhino's Favorite Links From A-Z," he said to me:

"I think with your credibility it would be a great resource."

I found those words gratifying, and they were all the encouragement I needed to proceed. So, here are the ground rules for Links that will appear in this section of the Blog. The Links will always be to a site that I personally use, and that I have mentioned, reviewed or explained in the body of the Blog. In the case in which the Link is to a business or a service, it will be to a company whose ethics and business practices I know and trust, and whose principles and principals are known to me personally.

To play a bit of catch-up, today I am adding Links to Fresh Tilled Soil, LinkedIn, Not Your Average Joe's, and The Ladders - all of which I have discussed in this space in recent weeks.

I hope that you will find this additional feature helpful.

Al

No comments: