Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Take Time To Be Thankful

Just a few words before I sign off to head for a variety of Thanksgiving celebrations.

I have a great deal to be thankful for.

I thank God for my health, for a loving family that includes children and grandchildren of whom I am enormously proud, and for a colorful cast of special members of a wonderful extended family.

I enjoy coming to work each day to a job I love.

I have been blessed with more special friendships and network connections than I deserve.

I am thankful for readers of this Blog who offer consistently helpful, encouraging and gratifying feedback to the things that I share in these pages.

I am thankful for my many relationships with men and women who serve our country - and who have served in the past - as leaders in each branch of the military.

Please join me in taking a moment to do an inventory of your blessings, and to thank God for all of the blessings He has bestowed on us all.

God bless.

Al

No comments: