Monday, March 28, 2005

The Blog Evolves - Previews of Coming Attractions

My apologies for the dearth of Blog postings in recent days. I was finishing up some projects that took up most of my creative time. I am back among the land of the compulsive Bloggers. Fasten your seat belts!

A number of recent conversations with regular readers of this Blog have led me to consider adding a feature that will be offered from time to time - once every week or two. The gist of these conversations has been that it would be helpful to offer some mechanism whereby readers of the Blog could get a chance to know one another - for the purpose of engaging in dialogue when desirable and perhaps even doing business together where there seems to be some basis for synergy and a "win-win" approach to partnering. The assumption is that there are some common denominators among those who find the posting on this Blog helpful and stimulating. If I had to encapsulate what I know about my readers I would say that for the most part, they tend to be visionary leaders who operate from a solid ethical base, who are committed to making a positive difference in the world, and who welcome being exposed to best practices, innovative ideas and challenging resources.

I propose to call this new feature: "The White Rhino Report Reader Profile." The profile will feature a brief description of the unique approach that the reader being profiled takes in approaching his/her area of endeavor. It will conclude with an invitation to enter into dialogue with this person about issues of mutual interest.

As always, I will welcome feedback on whether you find this to be a useful addition to this Blog. The first Profile will be posted shortly.

Also coming up this week will be the conclusion of the series on Chief of Staff roles, my comments on the recent announcement that Fenway Park will remain the epicenter of Red Sox Nation for the foreseeable future, a veteran of the manned space program looks at success, and another book review.

Al

No comments: