Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Sharing Access to a Career Transition Guide for Executives

One of the blogs I visit on a regular basis is “Brain Food Blog” by David Teten. Today’s posting by David led me to a terrific resource I would like you to be aware of: ExecuNet’s Career Transition: Charting A New Course.

If you are not already familiar with ExecuNet, let me say simply that I consider them to be among the best job search resources for senior executives. They are a subscription-based service that gives executive level candidates access to unique job postings and a host of other services – like this guide. See below for information from David Teten on how to download a free copy. I just did a quick download and evaluation of the guide, and I find it to contain helpful insights and guidance for any executive contemplating a career move.

Al

* * * * *
From David Teten, via Richard Taylor, "I have just reviewed a Career Transitions guide put out by Execunet. The Guide provides advice on planning and implementing an effective plan to land a new executive job. It is very well done and worth requesting if you or someone you know is in career transition. Normally, they charge for these guides; they are quite comprehensive. If you would like a no cost copy of this guide simply use the link below." http://www.execunet.com/sengcareers --

Posted by Brain Food (David Teten) to Brain Food Blog at 12/14/2004 06:45:57 PM

No comments: